Detox expert Katrina Mather has added two new dates to the recently launched online version of her award-winning health retreat, The Body Toolkit – and she’s offering Holistic Scotland Magazine readers nearly £100 off!
Her virtual retreats have been described as “the ultimate reset” in which she supports people through the full 7-day detox programme and guides them every step of the way.
Typical results are said to include:
– increased & sustained energy
– feeling happier, better mood
– lasting weight loss
– improved sleep and digestion
– brighter, clearer, healthier skin
– relief from aches & pains
– reduction in inflammation
– improved immune system
Katrina is offering Holistic Scotland Magazine followers the full online retreat at the discounted rate of £199 (worth £297).
Here’s what some of her clients had to say about the experience…
“Simply amazing. That’s how I feel after a 6-day virtual retreat with The Body Toolkit. What a week it has been. I feel full of energy, I feel calm and positive, I’ve lost a few pounds and – hurrah – that ‘muffin top’. The retreat was as much a mental reset as a physical one for me, and for many of the participants.” Freda
“I can’t emphasise enough what a difference Katrina’s guided retreat can make to your life. The Body Toolkit experience delivered far more than we could ever have expected. We were completely nourished, nurtured, rested, educated, exercised and inspired.” Willis and Joanne
“I’ve had a wonderful week: I’ve lost 6.8lbs in weight and the constant arthritic pain in my neck, back, hip and shoulders has gone, which means that I’m also getting a more restful sleep. My skin is softer, my energy levels are at an all time high, and I’ve even managed to convert my entire family! What a gift you’ve given us.” Angela
Here’s what’s included in the 7-Day Virtual Retreat:
– Full access to The Body Toolkit’s 7-day detox programme- Coaching ahead of the retreat: what you will need & how to prepare
– Support with preparing the juice & soup recipes
– 4 x 1 hour gentle yoga classes with Daniela Lanaia
– Daily 4 x 1/2 hour coaching videos with me to guide you through each step of the retreat experience
– Coaching on the detox process, nutrition, gut health, internal cleansing, earthing, emotional resilience, vision and goal identification
– Guidance on magnesium therapy, oil pulling, dry skin body brushing, cold hydrotherapy, journalling and gratitude- Connection to the community also following the detox at home
– With all retreat resources, videos & group interaction in one place, with an accompanying app
Katrina’s next online retreats will run 23-29 May and 6-12 June.
To find out more, or to book, email email@example.com quoting ‘Holistic Scotland Magazine’.