Jessica Hamilton Wood reviews Environ’s innovative three-phase skincare system, Clarity+
The Environ Clarity+ skincare set – as featured in the Autumn/Winter issue of Good Health Magazine – contains some of the best products I can recommend..
I now use these products every night before bed to help with tough breakouts or get rid of minor spots.
Skincare backed by science
Clarity+ is an innovative 3-phase system that battles breakouts but is still soft and easy on the skin.
Each product is made for different, specific skin problems and helps create the appearence of a clean, controlled complexion.
I use the toner every night before applying a moisturiser and a follow-up eye cream, which I have been using for a while and I can safely say Environ’s Clarity+ has helped my skin clear up almost overnight.
If you want a skincare regime to fall back on with promising results I can recommend Environ’s Clarity+ set for an easy way to take care of your skin safely, quickly, and for a decent price.
What is each product for?
- Environ’s Botanical Infused Sebu-Spot Blemish Gel helps to create a faster healing process, soothening your skin, helping the spots calm down and avoid them drying out.
- Environ’s Botanical Infused Sebu-Tone Clarifier helps to remove the build-up of dead skin and minimises the appearence of oily skin, leaving the skin looking smoother and more refined.
- Environ’s Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque 50ml is a low pH creamy face mask. Masque assists in clearing the appearance of existing breakouts, with a combination of exfoliating acids leaving the skin looking visibly healthier and smoother clear breakouts with the use of Salicylic and Lactic Acid. Suitable for breakout within the skin.
- Environ’s Hydroxy Acid Sebu-LAC Lotion 60 ml is a non-oily lotion designed to help combat the signs of breakouts and to assist in improving the texture and tone of breakout-prone skin. Containing a special combination of Lactic Acid exfoliators and moisturisers, it leaves the skin feeling softer, smoother and more balanced. This is part of the 2nd phase of the 3 phase Focus Care Clarity+ range. Suitable for breakout prone, rosacea or oily skinn.
- Environ Clarity+ Sebuwash is a mild, foaming gel cleanser. The entire Clarity+ range is specifically designed for problematic, oily skin as it contains Australian tea tree oil and most contain salicylic acid. This pleasantly fragranced, mattifying foaming face wash helps to gently remove excess surface oils and environmental debris without drying out your skin so that it retains its natural acid balance. It is suitable for oily, breakout-prone and congested skin.
- Environ’s Vita-Botanical Sebu-ACE Oil 60ml is a lightly-textured botanical and vitamin-enriched oil that helps to control the appearance of blemishes. It is scientifically formulated to provide the skin with essential vitamins A, C & E leaving the skin looking and feeling healthier and smoother. This is part of the ‘control’ 2nd phase of the 3-phase process as part of the Focus Care Clarity+ range. Suitable for any breakout or prone, rosacea or oily prone skin.
How often do I use them?
I try to use them early in the morning and almost every night. It’s become a routine I can always count on.
I try not to over-use certain products, such as the toner, for example. You only need a cotton pad and a little bit of the product as you slowly dab it onto your face.
I also change up my skincare every so often by changing either the order I put some of the products on or swapping a product out.
My favourite product has to be the toner as it’s had the most obvious transformation for my skin, removing the dirt and excess make-up from my face.
It doesn’t just make my skin look clean, it is clean.