Good Health, Wellbeing & The Great Outdoors is Scotland’s only health and wellbeing print magazine
Formerly known as Holistic Scotland Magazine, Good Health Magazine covers natural health and wellbeing, clean beauty, eco living and the great outdoors.
The magazine is designed to help readers reconnect with nature and make more informed choices about their own health and wellbeing.
Its readers span the whole of Scotland, as well as the UK and worldwide.
Thanks to Good Health’s national reach and local appeal, we can support you to target local, regional and national growth in Scotland and beyond.
We can help you attract new clients in your area and nationwide by promoting you to thousands of readers all passionate about natural health and wellbeing.
We can also help you:
- Generate awareness of your brand
- Connect and engage with Scotland’s wider wellbeing community
- Reach potential new stockists, partners and other stakeholders, such as corporate workplaces
- Increase your sales, bookings and market share in Scotland and beyond
- Achieve further exposure through our sister projects and endeavours.
We offer print and online advertising, as well as content and other marketing, to both leading brands and smaller, independent businesses.
Want to know more? Contact us today to start growing your business.
To request a media pack, email email@example.com or call 01592 503678 to discuss your marketing and advertising requirements.
We look forward to working with you!
- Is Bentonite Clay the answer to your skincare woes?
- New from Holland & Barrett – free 15-minute online wellness consultations
- How to ease the impact of alcohol on your gut health
- Reasons to make home cooking your new form of meditation
- Bloodless period? This could be why
What our partners say…
“Great value advertising and a great read!” – Allicin International
“Advertising with Holistic Scotland Magazine (now Good Health, Wellbeing & The Great Outdoors) has been our most fruitful campaign to date,“ – Calum Napier, co-founder of The Wee Hemp Company
“My story as the founder of Maverick Motherhood and how I went from stressed out banker to nutritional therapist was featured in the March 2020 issue of Holistic Scotland Magazine (now Good Health, Wellbeing & The Great Outdoors). As a direct result of the article, I secured ongoing clients and more exposure for my business,” – Wilma Macdonald, Nutritional Therapist & founder of Maverick Motherhood.